Monday, September 1, 2008

it took a lifespan with no cellmate

I was on my way to write in here earlier but I had some unexpected visitors.

I did absolutely nothing this weekend and I loved it. Unless you count relaxing and being lazy things, then yes, I accomplished a lot. So much so that going back to work tomorrow is going to suck. Oh well.

Tonight I am quite content with sitting here in a T-shirt and boxers and playing the guitar. I am rapidly improving my skills.

Now I will discuss the end of summer. I highly enjoy summer, simply because of the abundant sunlight and warmth. Autumn is my favorite season, mainly because of cinnamon and pumpkin things. After autumn, though, it's all downhill from there. Winter sucks, and spring offers brief glimmers of hope for warm sun but usually is cold, rainy and subjects me to allergy attacks. Thus, except for the fall season, I'm really not happy that today is the beginning of September... until I think about where I was a year ago.

No comments: