Tuesday, September 23, 2008

he drinks and thinks about a girl who lies

oh, the bouncing souls, how i missed thee. it has been far too long, even though when I saw you last... in december!... you played a wonderful show. but this setlist was filled with old favorites and it was lovely. I am glad you are touring now, and I am glad I got to see you in philly, because I am in love with it. I am even in love with the mysterious "starlight ballroom" where you played, which was a cross between a disco, roller rink and VFW hall. much appreciation goes out to the random wedding decorations strewn about the hall, and even more so to the wedding party that was apparently coming in as the show got out at 9:30 p.m.

and, oh, thank you for playing "headlights ditch," even if it was only for 30 seconds.

on the way home, we blasted weston and MIZAR and talked about memories of college and parties and people... it reminded me of junior year, when we'd just randomly decide to catch a show in baltimore or D.C. and then skip class the next day.

but that is no more. luckily I didn't have work today, cause I slept rather late.

then I cut off most of my hair.

and then I got angry. really angry. and you don't mess with me when I'm angry.

No comments: