Wednesday, August 27, 2008

you've got me right where you want me

yesterday I was allergic to work.

I was fine until the moment I walked into the office, and then I got the worst headache ever. I thought I was going to pass out. I left early, muttering, "I'll just come in early tomorrow," watched Hillary at the DNC, and passed the eff out. 12 hours later, ailment mysteriously gone. allergic to work? must be.

listening to TBS takes me back - way back - to, say, junior year of high school. what a fine time. back when our biggest problems were meeting/keeping some pittston boyfriends and skipping chorus. that was just me? oh.

this entry is such a waste, nothing interesting happened today, I am just writing for the sake of writing peace mother sucka.

after work, I bought almost 2 pounds of pistachios ("deez nuts," if you will) and I think that will be the rest of my night.

No comments: