Monday, August 25, 2008

yesterday I sunk, today I float

I like when nay comes to visit because my mouth always hurts afterward. from laughing. what were you thinking? sick.

I would like to discuss how I wish I were going back to school. but not grad school. just normal school. I miss going to class and having nothing to do for the rest of the day, or at worse, maybe a paper and a 5-hour shift at the pharmacy. don't get me wrong, I love my job, but... what I want to say is that I wish I had spent less time complaining during college and spent more time enjoying it.

pros of job: money, something to do, getting to sleep in, meeting people, improving writing skills, good co-workers. cons of job: taxes (nikki, I agree, I feel I would be a millionaire by now if not for uncle samuel), somewhat shitty hours, the inability to skip if I am too hungover.

another fine thing about my job is overtime. I worked yesterday and am going to work next sunday as well. why, you ask? cause I need the skills to pay the bills, i.e. rent, student loans and my new car bill!

I just cut a bunch of hair out of my brush and it is disgusting.

edipis wrecks had a great practice today; our third CD will be called edipis wrecks mr. holland's opus.

in closing, whoever really got to label a post scooters, vacation, fall probably had the best day ever.

1 comment:

cottoncrushing said...

my stomach hurts from laughing about some funny things.

i hope the camera lives up to its moniker as well. i bought it today. at work. what a slackass.

i loved your entry a lot. i am a fan of your gurnal.