Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I kissed the bottle... I should have been kissing you

working 4 to midnight again today. I can't believe I actually liked that shift when I first started. I feel like a waste sitting around my apartment until 4, and then I'm at work forever, and once I get out I'm wired, but it's midnight! what am i going to do at midnight?
except for get a delicious sheetz dinner (would have been better if there were nearby wawas) and read some books. very interesting. ughhh not to mention when I work this late, I'm designing pages and whatnot, so I don't get anything done on my stories, and then I get harassed by my editors. well if you're going to have me do two jobs, you should expect this once in a while.
maybe it sounds like I am complaining too much. I do love my job. if I didn't, I'd get a much better paying one, of that you can be sure. it's just frustrating sometimes.
I should go to the gym. that probably won't happen... I finally bought a real bed (no more air mattress!) and it is so soft and bouncy and wonderful that I never want to get out of it and maybe I will take it with me to work.
yes.
if I could sit on this bed while working, it would all be worth it.

No comments: